- PRO: it built itself nicely into my website
- CON: I could only access it through Serif Web Plus, the program I use to design my website
- PRO: did I mention that it fit really nice within my website?
To increase my ease of access to my blog, I decided to go with Blogger/Blogspot/Google Blogsplosion. The problem here is that I'm really html illiterate, so embedding this blog into my website is about as easy as building a rocket ship.
- PRO: really easy to write blog posts on a whim
- CON: requires linking away from my website
- CON: really easy to write blog posts on a whim
In the grand scheme of things, it's not really a huge deal, though I really did like how my blog was organically part of Ry Of All Trades, but such in no longer the case. (I will say it was nice that I could import the old posts with their original time stamps!) Maybe I'll go back to the old way, maybe I'll learn how to code...
Oh, and if you are a fan of typos and homonyms, follow the trail to my previous attempt at using Blogger: the Pirate in Theory blog, featuring the first 10 chapters of A Deep Dark Pit of Despair!
Who loves ya, baby?